2015 ~ 3rd Annual
"We were very happy that we decided to be part of this event as a new business owner. We found everyone to be very helpful and pleasant. Thank you, Crossfit Romulus Family"
"I was amazed at the attendance! I was equally surprised at the number of folks that had not heard of us after being in business locally for 3 years. Definately a great venue for us and we will back next year."
"What goes well with marketing for new business? A little "Taste of Stoughton" by the Stoughton COC!"
"I was blown away by the response we received, I did not anticipate that event being so successful. We have many new customers now and I look forward to next year."
"Each year I look forward to attending this great event! The support and atmosphere from all that attends, is so warm. I am still amazed of how many residents that is not aware of the Evelyn house shelter, and off the great work that our agency (F.B.M.S) is doing to end homelessness. I am looking forward to next years event."
Jill, Erica, Mark, Terry, Joanne, Cindy, Jason
(not pictured) Marlene & Lee
"Great way to interact and introduce your company to the people and other business in the town of Stoughton. I would highly recommend other local businesses to participate."
"The Taste of Stoughton and Expo was a wonderful opportunity for us to talk to folks and get them interested in Kids Voting Stoughton. We signed up about 20 volunteers to help us us with the program in 2016. The food was great and we got to talk to new and old friends...a really nice afternoon!"
"I enjoy being a vendor at the taste of stoughton. I meet a lot of people and like to sell our banks products and services."
"We loved getting the chance to both present our organization to the community, but also connect with other business and organizations within our community. It's such a great idea, and I'm glad we were invited to play a part in it!"
"Being a new business and joining the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce I am glad that Right of Way Driving School participated in this event. This was a great way to promote our school on a personal level."
Congratulations to the Winners of Free Advertising on the Route 24 Digital Billboard!
- Thanks to: Mark Leppo of Coldwell Bankers and our Chairman of the Taste/Expo Committee!
- Thanks to: To all of our Tsste/Expo volunteers: Cindy, Jill, Erica, Joanne, Terry, Marlene, Lee, Jason!
- Thanks to: All of our Vendors for making this year's Taste/Expo a great success!
- Thanks to: Michael Crawford for posting on Social Media!
- Thanks to: Jeffrey Pickette of SMAC for posting to cable!
- Thanks to: Lee Elmowitz and LM Productions for sound, entertainment and emcee services!
- Thanks to: the Stoughton Music Dept for their Color Guard and Marching Band peformances!
- Thanks to: Erika Frank of the Conservatory for Performing Arts for their wonderful entertainment!
- Thanks to: The POPS Crew for helping at the door!
- Thanks to: Steve Fradkin for designing our ads!
- Thanks to: Lisa Wheeler of Copy Inks for helping with our Flyers & Posters!
- Thanks to: Ed Gilbert and the Stoughton Schools Food Service Dept for reaching out to Coca Cola for water and sodas!
- Thanks to: Roberta Harback from The Stoughton Pennysaver for helping us with some ads in the Pennysaver!
- Thanks to: Stu Greene (editor) and Lindsey Kennett (reporter) the Stoughton Journal for the great press!
- Thanks to: Diderot Joseph of JNJ Media for advertising the Taste/Expo on their Digital Billboard on Route 24!
- Thanks to: the DPW for advertising on their electronic billboards and providing a dumpster!
- Thanks to: John Stagnone of Friends of State Theatre for the State Theatre marquee advertising!
- Thanks to: Joel Harding and LeeAnn Kerman from Stoughton Schools Facilities!
- Thanks to: The custodial crew for all that they do!
Stoughton Family Dental (2-weeks)
Rogers insurance agency (1-week)
OUR BUSINESS COMMUNITY
OUR RESTAURANTS & FOOD VENDORS
OUR NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
ENTERTAINMENT ORGANIZED BY
LEE & MARLENE ELMOWITZ
THANKS TO THE CONSERVATORY FOR PERFORMING ARTS
THANKS TO STOUGHTN MEDIA